Mygoodbookshelf is heading out of the office for the next fortnight on a much needed holiday- it’s our first holiday abroad in four years in fact, since my boyfriend and I purchased our house. Like any bookworm, my highest priority has been what books to take with me for the duration of the flight and the holiday itself- it’s been more of a concern than what clothes to pack, put it that way. Below are some of what I’m hoping to make in-roads into whilst I’m away:
As well as the paperbacks, on my Kindle reading list is an assortment of genres, too. In no particular order, on my Kindle I’m planning to get around to reading:
- Mr Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore- Robin Sloan
- Fracture- Megan Miranda
- Of Human Bondage- W.Somerset Maugham
- Starting Over- Sue Moorcroft
- Black Heart Blue- Louisa Reid
- The Partridge and the Pelican- Rachel Crowther
- The Scent of Lemon Leaves- Clara Sanchez
- Menagerie Manor- Gerald Durrell
- Paris in Love- Eloisa James
- Daddy-Long-Legs- Jean Webster
…plus I have a few more stored for backup if I can squeeze all these in. There’s two eleven-hour flights involved plus a lot of boat travel during the two weeks itself, so I’m hoping to tick most of these off the list.
I hope everyone has a great fortnight and I’ll see you all when I get back!